Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Wolverine Is Going To Be Awesome Says Jackman

The Hero Complex blog has a great interview with hugh Jackman and he talks a lot about his excitement for the upcoming X-Men Origins: Wolverine sequel simply titled, The Wolverine

     "We finally have the character and with this mythology — ever since X-MEN when I was kind of hanging around and reading all these comics,  because I was cast before I ever read any X-Men comics, so I was trying to get my hands on everything. I remember saying to Lauren Shuler Donner, “Lauren, I don’t know about you, but I’ve seen this Japanese story, and I think it’s so good. It’s just genius, it’s brilliant.  Chris McQuarrie has done a script that is just phenomenal. I read a story once that said that he wrote THE USUAL SUSPECTS in 15 days, and with this one he said to me, “I just knew what I wanted, and it came out real easy.” And he’s done an unbelievable job with it."
     So it looks like The Wolverine is shaping up to be much better than it's predecessor and with Darren Aronofsky at the helm it should be awesome.

No comments: