Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Close Ups Of The Costume From The Man Of Steel

As Zach Snyder's Man Of Steel films in Plano, Illinois, set pictures are popping up everywhere.  Here are several closeups of star Henry Cavill in the Superman suit.  I know the changes he made to the suit are subtle, but why jack with it at all.  This Superman looks like he's from a what if futuristic story.  I totally understand modernizing it, but I dunno I think it's a bit much, maybe you disagree!  I really really want to like this movie and hope for the best, and it's hard to judge on early set pictures, but so far - not impressed.  The Man Of Steel opens in theaters in 2013.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seems to me like they really just want to sell the sexual aspect knowing women will swoon over the ripple of muscles so evident under the clingy suit just like in the modernized comics. at first glance when seeing the photo as a thumbnail it looked like it was painted on >.<

Anonymous said...

Superman's Suit looks like it's been sitting on a shelf gathering dust for the past few years. What's up with that?