Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Movie Of The Week August 17, 2011: Conan The Barbarian (1982)



Welcome to Movie Of The Week, a new weekly feature at the Blog!  How does this differ from Trailer Park, well one it is weekly and two I hope to get interaction from YOU, the Comicpalooza fans.  I want you to email me a pick for Movie Of The Week, and I will use them and post those picks as the weeks go by!  Email me your picks at comicpaloozablog@yahoo.com!  Start thinking of your Movie Of The Week and send it to me!

Conan The Barbarian

From IMDB: The epic tale of child sold into slavery who grows into a man who seeks revenge against the warlord who massacred his tribe.

Released: May 14, 1982
Domestic Box Office Gross:  $39.5 Million
Starring:  Arnold Schwarzenegger
Running Time: 2 Hours 9 Minutes

Why You Should Watch It: It's one of Arnold's first big films he starred in and it's barbarian awesomeness at it's best.  Sure the remake hits theaters this weekend but nothing beats this classic original!  Plus James Earl Jones is in it and there's giant snakes! 



No comments: