Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Movie Of The Week: Die Hard (1988)

 Welcome to a brand new  Movie Of The Week, a new weekly feature at the Blog!  How does this differ from Trailer Park, well one it is weekly and two I hope to get interaction from YOU, the Comicpalooza fans.  I want you to email me a pick for Movie Of The Week, and I will use them and post those picks as the weeks go by!  Email me your picks at comicpaloozablog@yahoo.com!  Start thinking of your Movie Of The Week and send it to me!

Die Hard (1988)

Synopsis:  New York cop John McClane gives terrorists a dose of their own medicine as they hold hostages in an LA office building.

Released  July 15, 1988
Director:  John McTiernan
Domestic Box Office Gross:  $83Million
Running Time:  2 Hours 1 Minutes
Starring: Bruce Willis, Alan Rickman, and Paul Gleason

Why You Should Watch It: Chances are you've seen it and with the announcement of A Good Day To Die Hard, the 5th film in the franchise, it's a good time to revisit the original classic.  This is the best film in the series and still holds up today with modern action films.  Plus Bruce Willis and Alan Rickman are awesome in this.

No comments: