Friday, December 9, 2011

Movie Of The Week: Planet Of The Apes (1968)

Welcome to a brand new  Movie Of The Week, a new weekly feature at the Blog!  How does this differ from Trailer Park, well one it is weekly and two I hope to get interaction from YOU, the Comicpalooza fans.  I want you to email me a pick for Movie Of The Week, and I will use them and post those picks as the weeks go by!  Email me your picks at comicpaloozablog@yahoo.com!  Start thinking of your Movie Of The Week and send it to me!

Planet Of The Apes (1968) 


Synopsis:  An astronaut crew crash lands on a planet in the distant future where intelligent talking apes are the dominant species, and humans are the oppressed and enslaved.

Released  April 3, 1968
Director:  Franklin J. Schaffner
Domestic Box Office Gross:  $32.6 Million
Running Time:  1 Hours 52 Minutes
Starring: Charlton Heston, Roddy McDowall, and Kim Hunter

Why You Should Watch It: The new reboot/prequel hits DVD/Blu-Ray on Tuesday, so why not revisit the original classic film now and see where the phenomenon all began!

No comments: