Friday, December 23, 2011

Movie Of The Week: Alien (1979)

Welcome to a brand new  Movie Of The Week, a new weekly feature at the Blog!  How does this differ from Trailer Park, well one it is weekly and two I hope to get interaction from YOU, the Comicpalooza fans.  I want you to email me a pick for Movie Of The Week, and I will use them and post those picks as the weeks go by!  Email me your picks at comicpaloozablog@yahoo.com!  Start thinking of your Movie Of The Week and send it to me!

Alien (1979)


Synopsis:  A mining ship, investigating a suspected SOS, lands on a distant planet. The crew discovers some strange creatures and investigates.

Released  May 25, 1979
Director:  Ridley Scott
Domestic Box Office Gross:  $78.9 Million

Running Time:  1 Hours 57 Minutes
Starring: Tom Skerritt, Sigourney Weaver, & John Hurt

Why You Should Watch It: First off it's a classic.  Second, the Prometheus trailer just hit which is a prequel to this movie, so why not revisit where it all began.

No comments: